Wednesday 7 September 2011

Metallic madness♥

Yes, I know your probably thinking as your read this what a cheesy name but let's just be honest, I couldn't come up with a little name for a little blog post. I am typing this at 10.20 at night, and right before I get tucked up into bed into my new little fluffy pyjamer pants (collective items' blog post coming soon)... And then I realise those snapshots I had taken of a newly approached makeup look i did recently. I edited them because they were taken at night and then decided to upload them onto here just to tell you a little bit about what I used.



















Simply created by using one eyeshadow.. what?
   Have you ever tried out the maybelline new york eye shadows? 
Beautiful! I have never tried out one of there eye shadows before but when I found this I didn't think I would be oo impressed, I thought this won't last for a long time because my eye makeup never does to be quite fair that may just be me but I was more then impressed. They have speckles of glitter in! At least the one I used anyway I think some of my little blog readers might have to try one out.

I used Eyestudio mono 'eye shadow' in 720 Iced Fudge, Marron Glace.

No comments:

Post a Comment