Wednesday 14 September 2011

Dream catch me♥

Hello! 
I thought I would do a blog post today because I haven't done one in a while, and I found these little pictures I had taken the other night of my makeup. Sometimes I feel like a day where I just wear a tinted moisturiser and maybe dab a bit of powder/bronser on top but then othertimes I feel 'It is time to try something new' so that is when I use foundation, powder/bronser, blush and then a very basic eye but... It is a simple natural look with a pop of colour on the lips to vamp up the whole makeup look.



  I hope you liked a few little pictures I managed to take of my makeup that I had wore that day.
  Barry M Lip Paint- Sunset 151. 



I had triple chocolate ice-cream and fresh strawberries, yummy scrummy! 

1 comment:

  1. mmm looks yummy! love your blog :) i just followed! check mine out if you get the chance:)

    emlovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete