Wednesday 6 July 2011

Creme de moustache♥

I am a hairy hairy girl...
Just kidding!
I am sure everybody has had a lady moustache and has to sometimes go out and buy the magical cream because you are dark haired, I am dark haired.
I bought the Nair hair removal cream and decided it would be hilarious to take a photo of me with a magical mr.moustache and yes it was in fact.

I have done a review of it on my youtube channel if you have found this through youtube, if not then Nair hair removal cream is mainly to be used on your face I think so I used it above my lip just to try it out- I don't really do it often but when I used it for the first time, I loved it and figured there is no harm doing a video/blogpost on it is there. If you would like to watch my review of it then I have added it below. 

 
                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment